- Design, Build & Support the essential foundations of the Middleware/SOA/IDM platforms to meet business requirements and achieve operational efficiencies & business agility through adaptable, re-usable business services and processes.
- Support existing Middleware Integration & Backend systems.
- Build re-usable services to meet current and anticipated business requirements.
- Work with cross functional teams to meet development deliverables.
- BS/MS EE/CS degree or equivalent with 7+ years of software development experience.
- Must possess very strong Java (5.0 & 6.0) programming skills.
- Must have good development experience on Web Services architecture (WS-*) built on BEA WebLogic Server (WLS) or JBoss or WebSphere.
- Must have extensive hands-on experience with J2EE stack (including JMS, Web Services, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JMX etc)
- Must have hands-on experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks. Must be strong in SpringWS, JAXB2, XML/XPath/XQuery.
- Must have strong Experience/Knowledge on Database modeling, Database interaction, SQL, Stored Procedure and ORM.
- Must have extensive understanding of OO concepts (including OO analysis & design).
- Must be Detail Oriented having extensive Integration and Backend coding experience.
- Must be able to write Effective Unit Test cases using JUnit and TestNG.
- Must have experience developing with Eclipse (Weblogic Workshop) based tools.
- Experience with Maven2, SVN and Atlassian suite (Bamboo, Jira and Confluence) are preferred.
- Must possess excellent Verbal and Written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to meet deliverables.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision. Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.